Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Photo Shoot at Botanical Gardens

The "AUNT" picture

Brittany, Britney, Mommy, Jami, Allison and Kiki

but we had lots of others missing!


Last Sunday I decided it was time to get Kearstyn's 3year pictures done. Yes I know a little late, but they turned out amazing!We went to the Botanical Gardens to take the pictures. Iasked some of my closest friends to come so we could get an "aunt" picture with kiki.....I would not have asked anyone else to take photos besides one of my best friends Brittany! She does such an amazing job with photography and I was very happy with all the pictures she took this day! The weather was absolutely perfect and even though Kearstyn was coming down with the croup, she did awesome! Joining us were, Britney C, Allison W, Jami K, and Brittany L. Not all of her "aunts" could be there, but we will get a group shot one of these days. Im so excited to have new pictures of kiki and I to print and frame and put up all around the apartment. Thanks again Brittany for doing such a great job with the pictures!!! Check her out at bgphotographs.com


It was so much fun getting to spend time with awesome friends and take lots and lots of pictures!


Here are some of my favorites!


You can find the rest on my facebook page or on Brittany's website!











KISSES!
Have a great Wednesday!!


























































"

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, these are wonderful! They made me tear up a little. Kearstyn looks so happy and you look so proud to be her momma! She is getting too big too fast. I am sorry I couldn't be there. AR and Alston's joint birthday party was Sunday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures and I'm glad I was able to be there. I love you both!!

    ReplyDelete