Monday, October 12, 2009

THE GAMBLES ARE HAVING ~*TWINS*~


I was so incredibly excited when I got the phone call from Taylor last week letting me know not only was she pregnant but that there were ~2~! I am so so happy for Josh and Taylor! It could not have happend to 2more deserving people! Taylor has such a heart for children and is amazing with my little girl so I can't wait to see her with her BABIES!! She is going to be an AMAZING mommy and Josh is going to be AMAZING daddy!! I can't tell you how excited I am for them! I text taylor all the time telling her I cant wait to meet the sweet babies! They have been truly blessed with these little ones and I can't wait to help plan her baby shower and watch her grow and then meet the babies around May 17th~ And for everyone of my other friends that have had babies, they get the COOKIE CAKE! except I informed Taylor that there will be 2, one for each baby so I know Josh is going to be thrilled =) Love yall so much and cannot wait to see what awesome, caring , loving, nurtering parents yall are going to be!! YAY!!!! CONRATULATIONS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment