I wanted to clarify my posting from yesterday. It was NOT to make anyone feel SORRY for me or to get your sympathy! I wrote that because that is what God had laid on my heart to share and get off my mind. Im a STRONG woman of God and wanted to share that DESPITE what I have been thru over the YEARS, that God has always gotten me thru it and helped me rise above and move forward. My hope for the post is to maybe show people that who have been going thru something they feel will never get better or a situation they think is impossible to overcome or think that things wont get better to know that THEY WILL! God said so! My post was to share, yes what I have been thru, but to also show that God is such an amazing God that HE has brought me through it and im moving forward and loving where my life is headed! I know that I am NOT the only one who is going through or has gone through what I have. BUT I am sharing with everyone that God's continuous Grace and undying love me for has made me presevere! Just wanted to clear things up!
Have a GREAT Thursday!
Stay full of faith, Stay full of joy, Stay full of hope. If you will transform your thinking, God will transform your life.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



I wish there was a LIKE button like there is on Facebook because I LIKE this post. Everything's clear to me!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!!!
Ashley-I know we have only known each other for a little over 1 year...BUT I am ALWAYS here for you! I DO see how STRONG of a women you are! YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND & A WONDERFUL MOTHER...PLEASE NEVER FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete