
This was one of the most bitter sweet weddings I have ever been to. Leslie and I were next door neighbors in Vestavia for many many years. Her and I always hung out and had so much fun. When she got engaged last Christmas I was so thrilled for her, and praying that her mom would make it to see her walk down the aisle. She had been suffering for many years and took a turn for the worst about 6months ago. Leslie asked me to keep her in their prayers as I did. I got a phone call from her letting me know that her mom had passed away. BUT the amazing thing was that she had already done EVERYTHING for Leslie's wedding, she didnt have to do anything! What a blessing and a stress reliever. They asked Kearstyn to be their flower girl and I was so honored that they wanted her to share in their special day! I cried almost the whole night! Her and her dad and brother are VERY strong and I know they knew that Mrs. Noto was watching over them Saturday night and so thrilled for the two of them! CONGRATULATIONS again guys!! The wedding was PERFECT(your mom did an amazing job!) as was the reception!!!! Here are some pictures.

Me and Kiki =)
With the Beautiful Bride!

In Memory Of Mrs. Anita Noto





No comments:
Post a Comment