So I decided it was time to update this thing. After almost a whole month of being sick on and off, I think im beginning to see the end of it all. My surgery went well, he fixed the hernia but had to strectch my esophagus, let me tell you how painful that is!! I didnt get my voice back for 3days after. Once I was well from all that I go back to work only to get a stomach bug 2 days later. I get so annoyed at parents who continue to bring their kids sick to school and think nothing of it. Because of that one parent and child I missed 3days of work with the stomach bug, fever virus and still having pneumonia. I have been introduced to the wonderful world of vitamins!! I am going to get BOTH flu shots and pray that this is the last time I get so sick.
Just to share some events that have happend recently. Ava Reese turned ~1~ , Ashley and her family did a GREAT job with her birthday party, it was a fall theme and it was sooo cute! Ava Reese enjoyed her yummy sunflower cake!
Diana came up from tuscaloosa so we could celebrate her 25th Birthday! We had a blast! Love you girl!!
My friend Leslie and her Fiance' are getting married today ,October 10, 2009 and have asked Kearstyn to be their flower girl! She is so excited and cant wait to put on her "princess" dress and throw flowers down the isle! I will post pictures tomorrow from the wedding!
Have a GREAT saturday......ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment