So now that I am part of the blogging world, I will start the first post out with the events of the New year.
Starting in January: I started a new job and Kearstyn started school, it was a big transition for the both of us but after a couple of months we both were adjusted fairly well.
April: Two of some of my closest friends, Tiffany and Trevor, got married! April 18th to be exact, I will post more about that and pictures as I go on.
May: Brittany and Paul got married on May9th! They are some of my good friends as well.
June: WE MOVED!! My wonderful friends helped move kearstyn and I into our new apartment in Homewood! I will post pictures so you can see what it looks like. Its small but just the right amount of space for me and kearstyn, we finally have a place we can call OUR home! and we also went to ATL for Marcie's Bachelorette Weekend.
July: Two more of my closest friends, Marcie and Justin, got married July 25th and had Kearstyn as their flower girl!! And the next day, July 26th Kearstyn Hailee turned 3!! I will do a posting for each event.
Leading into August: Kearstyn started a new school, Dawson ELC and I got a new job as of today!!! I will be teaching at The Goddard School and I am so very excited!!
Thats a little summary to catch everyone up on what we have been up to these past months. Pictures and detailed postings will follow!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



YAAAAAAY!!!! I'm calling you now to help with the background!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Blogging world! That's a really good/cute picture of you and Kiki!!
ReplyDeletep.s. Congrats on the new job, that's great!
Hey, so glad you have joined the blogging world. Looking forward to keeping up.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you have a blog now!
ReplyDeleteprosht
ReplyDelete