Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm Letting Go, by Tammy Trent

I just heard this song as I was doing things around my apartment and wanted to share these lyrics! For me this hit home.....WOW is all I can say...I would encourage you to download the song and listen to it!
Have a GREAT and BLESSED day!
I'm Letting Go
I'm laying down my burdensI'm laying down my pain. Every care and worry that is written in this faceI'm letting go, I'm letting go. I'm laying down rebellion, I'm laying down my pride, All the broken promises within this broken life. I'm letting go, I'm letting go, Holding nothing back from You Ready to do all the things You call me toHoly hands are reaching up to You I surrender, I surrender. I'm letting go. I'm pulling down the image, The idols I let stand I'm holding to the hope that's sure They're resting in Your hands I'm letting go, I'm letting go I'm bowing in Your presence Poured out before Your throne To be a living sacrifice and follow You alone I'm letting go, I'm letting go Holding nothing back from You Ready to do all the things You call me to Holy hands are reaching up to You I surrender, here I stand I surrender, all I am I surrender, my heart singsI surrender Holding nothing back from You Ready to do all the things You call me to Holy hands are reaching up to You I surrender, I surrender I'm letting go I'm letting go

1 comment: