
So this is the Den/Kitchen. I had a lot of decorative stuff from my old house in Moody, so everything fit fairly well in the apartment. I got new drapes and a rug, and the kitchen table my parents gave to me, its just the right size for the
area that it is in.

And here is the view of the Kitchen area, it opens up to the Den. I love it because the table fits just right, the only thing that I want to get is a little wine rack/table to put up against the other wall.

Here is the inside of the Kitchen, its very tiny but Its just enough space...All the cabinets are PACKED full off stuff! I had way to much stuff from my house, but luckily it all fit. Thanks britney for helping me in the Kitchen =).
This is my room. Its very spacious! It feels empty to me because the walls are pretty bare and very very white! But Im working on getting stuff to put on the walls and 2long panels to put on the window because it gets VERY bright, VERY early!! My parents got me the bedding for my birthday, I LOVE it.
Here is the other side of my room, I LOVE the hardwoods throughout the aparment!

And here is Kearstyn's room! Its def a work in progress. I am in the process of getting new bedding for her room. But is sleeping in a big girl bed now! It is almost time to convert it out to a full bed and get her a new mattress. Her furniture is definitely oversized and makes her room look TINY, but she has lots of room to play and she loves it. She tells everyone she sees that they need to come see her"new" house. And when they come in, she immediately gets them to go see her "new" room! It's too cute....She is a 3yr old going on 12! (marice's quote lol).

This use to be her changing table...Now its her Books/and nic-nack table. I love it because of all the storage in it!

and her toy box. Also, Devin came up with a genius idea to get a little box fan and put it in her room. It was WAY to quiet in her room and she needed something that made noise and they helped keep her cool during the night. Thanks Devin!

And heres the bathroom....Not much room, but we dont need much!

And that's it! Our wonderful , new home. Of course pictures don't do it justice so that just gives yall an excuse to come over for girls nights =)
Have a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment