Monday, August 31, 2009

A PRAYER ANSWERED!

So I have been pretty stressed out about some things, alot of yall know that. Well the MAIN thing had been Kearstyn being in and at a different program than where I was. Don't get me wrong Dawson is awesome, but rushing to drop her off and get to my school and then rushing to get her when I get off before six was stressful! Well NOT ANYMORE! Goddard had an opening in the 3 class so now Kearstyn will be joining the school! Its such a blessing in so many ways, but the main ones would be financially and convenience. So starting Sept 8, Kearstyn will be a Goddard student! Im so excited for her because the school is so great and I already know her teachers and she will do so well there! I had to share this because I was so thrilled when I found out today at work. God is SO GOOD!
Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Thats WONDERFUL! Joseph went there and he and my step mom loved it!! Its suppose to be a very good school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! God is SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YAY!!! So excited for you and KIKI!!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete