Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jack Henry and Harrison Gamble- Couples Baby Shower

On Friday night, I got the honor of helping host Taylor and Josh's couples baby shower for their twin boys, who should be here VERY soon! It was so much fun getting to see the nursery and hang out with great friends!  Taylor looks GREAT, and is just all belly! We played a few games, ate, and they opened their presents and then we got to all hang out for a bit.  Im so excited to meet these boys and help taeylor and josh any way I can! I'm getting ready to call in for another cookie cake =).  Here are some pictures from the night.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaah my face looks so fat in that last one! oh well... people shouldnt judge the pregnant twin pudge. :o) You got some great pictures--love that one of us lady. thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looked like you all had a great twins baby shower. I love the nursery, it really is fabulous. The twins birds nest looks so sweet on the wall.

    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete