This is a late post, but on March 6th, my best friend- Britney had Lillian's 2nd birthday party. It was SO much fun!! Britney and Dave did an awesome job, and no one will be able to top Lillians birthday cake!
Oh thanks for including Lillian's b'day on your blog:) And ummm i look SICK in the first pic of you and I. Makeup definitely fell off as I was running around trying to get ready. Love all the other pictures
Hey guys! Well I finally decided to start a blog! I am Ashley, I am a mother to an amazing 3 year old little girl, Kearstyn Hailee. I am blessed with amazing friends and family. I have been thru a lot in the past couple of years but it has shaped who I am today. I thank God for his continuous mercy and grace in my life. My passion is teaching and being a mommy! I will do my best to update the blog frequently. I hope yall find it interesting! Have a blessed day!
Oh thanks for including Lillian's b'day on your blog:) And ummm i look SICK in the first pic of you and I. Makeup definitely fell off as I was running around trying to get ready. Love all the other pictures
ReplyDelete