So I am so excited that I have checked many things off my list! We only have 48more days until we become Husband and Wife and I am so ready for it to get here!
Britney and I, one weekend, did nothing but meet with vendors all day! It was so much fun to spend the day with my MOH and do wedding stuff =)
So I got my invitations mailed out at the end of March, and I think everyone has gotten it now! So thats checked off.
I went one day on my lunch break to get my Wedding Dress altered with Nikki(one of my bridesmaids) and met Allison and Britney there as well who are bridesmaids. Thankfully, not much had to be done to it, just a bustle and some snaps had to be fixed, but that was it. So that is done. I get it back Tuesday.
I booked our florist and caterer! Our Florist is Artistic Concepts and our caterer is Gourmet Pantry. Im so excited about these vendors! So that is done as well!
Tiffany's mom is making our wedding cake for us! Im so excited about it! Tiff is one of my great friends and also a bridesmaid!
Wedding Bands have been the hardest part believe it or not. His was pretty simple, he picked one out got fitted and I purchased it. Mine, however, was not that easy. I went to EVERY jewelry store in Birmingham and could not find a band that matched, let alone wasnt a fortune to have made! BUT just after I was ready to give up and buy just a random band, we went to Zales and found one that works PERFECTLY! It has a slight curve and matches the design of my band on my engagement ring. So thankfully, that part is done!
Bridesmaids Gifts are being made for me by my sweet friend that teaches with me. Im so excited about these and cant wait to give them to the girls.
Now all that is left is getting the program together and meeting with Britney to pick out ceremony music!
We are also getting our Engagement Pictures taken tomorrow by Chase and Allison Williamson, which Allison is a Bridesmaid.
Im also having my Bridal Portraits done May 15th by our photographer, Brittany Lammon, who is also an honorary bridesmaid.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment