So I have realized our wedding is going to be here before we know it! I have the best MOH-Britney, who has been doing all the things that I can't because of my crazy school schedule! These are the things that we have left to do, kinda getting a little anxious to get it all done!
1. Address and send out invitations *hopefully I will get that done by Monday*
2. Meet with florist to pick out all the wedding flowers
3. Meet with caterer to set a menu for the reception
4.Talk with the Jazz band to finalize music for the ceremony/reception
5. Get wedding Bands
6. Get my dress altered
Im sure there are lots more that I have forgotten, which most are the little things. Im so excited and can't wait for May 28th to get here!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment