Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A-Day 2010


Jeremy and I got to go down to t-town to experience A-Day.  I have never been to A-day so it was a lot of fun.  It was EXTREMELY hot that day!! I had just had oral surgery the day before so I wasnt able to really smile that well and my face was still swollen, but i didnt want to miss out on going down and having fun!  We went to the Walk of Fame where we saw all the captains put their handprints and shoe print in front of Denny Chimes.  We also got to see and hear Nick Saban speak about the upcoming season and about the Championship.

It was so packed we almost couldnt find a place to sit once we got into the stadium.  Im excited to be able to go down in the fall to the football games!  ROLL TIDE~


No comments:

Post a Comment