Saturday, April 10, 2010

Honeymoon= Las Vegas

We finally decided on where we are going for our Honeymoon last thursday.  We were going to go to a beach somewhere, but we couldnt really decide where we wanted to go, and for the cost that we wanted.  So my sweet dad used his hotel points and flyer miles to book us our Honeymoon.  We are leaving May 30th coming back June 4th. 

We will be staying at Paris Hotel which is near everything,
I have never been to Las Vegas and neither has Jeremy, so we are really excited about getting away for a week and celebrate being married!

1 comment:

  1. Alex and I went to Vegas on our Honeymoon in September. We had a lot of fun! Might I suggest going to the dinner theater at Excalibur (I can't remember the name of the show but it is the only dinner show there) and we also saw Zumanity which is an "adult" version of Cirque Du Soleil!!It was awesome if your into that kinda thing!! :-) Make sure you take walking shoes! and make sure you go downtown. Fremont Street is a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete