Friday, May 7, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week


At school this week, our parents had a Teacher Appreciation Week for us.  So each day our children would bring us something different.  I ended up gettin ATON of goodies and im so thankful for my wonderful parents and kids.  Monday we got flowers, Tuesday was something sweet, Wednesday was a note/picture that the child drew or wrote, Thursday was bath stuff(lotions, candles) and Friday the director put up poster with out name on it that the parents would sign a note to us, I didnt take mine home yet because I left early so I left it so the parents could sign it.  It was a special treat this week for us!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love the new header you got! Im thinking about doing one of those. Ill have to call you and you can talk me through it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super sweet of them! I remember getting all the sweet gifts from GHK like that. The little kiddies are so great and sweet!

    ReplyDelete