So yesterday I had to get my tooth removed. It was not fun at all! Last week I broke my tooth in half while eating a gummy, yes a gummy! I was very upset and in a lot of pain. So I went to a general dentist and he sent me to see the oral surgeon to have the rest removed, which I was trying to avoid, but he said that he couldnt save the other half. So my incredibly sweet boyfriend, Jeremy, took off work and took me.
After trying to get an IV started 3timed, they finally got it in and put me to sleep. I woke up in a little bit of pain but seriously OUT OF IT. I don't remember the ride home or most of the morning. Jeremy made sure that every 4 hours I took my pain meds and antibiotics, so sweet! He also kept making me do the ice for 20mins on and then 2omin off and fixed me soup for lunch and dinner, considering I couldnt eat anything else!
Im so glad that it's over with and now im ready to have NO pain. Im so blessed to have someone like Jeremy in my life, just goes to show that patience is a virtue, and I couldnt be happier!!
Thanks to everyone else who checked up on me through out the day and sent well wishes!!!
Have a GREAT night
Park City Utah
4 years ago



so glad you have someone to take such good care of you ash :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he's there taking care of you too! I also hope that you're feeling better. See you soon??? Love!
ReplyDeleteI LEFT YOU SOMETHING ON MY BLOG ;)
ReplyDelete