~HAPPY NEW YEAR!~
Here is to starting off the new year with some amazing people! New Years Eve, Jeremy and I got to ring in the new year with Allison, Chase, Chad, Mandi , my parents and some of Chad's friends. We went to Surin West for dinner and then headed down to Rare Martini where my parents were there to meet us! We had the BEST time!! Im so glad that Chase and Allison were able to meet us for dinner, even though they couldnt go out with us after, but I think Allsion would have gotten some weird looks being preggo and all haha!! Im so glad that we have been able to hang out wth them as much as we have and cant wait for us to meet BR SOON!
I loved getting to spend THIS year with such amazing family and boyfriend. Im so thankful and blessed that God brought Jeremy into our lives. What a GREAT way to start off a new year with a new relationship and great things to come in the future =)
All of us had so much fun at Rare Martini, I love getting to hang out with my brother and sister-in-law and parents, there is never a dull moment!
I hope everyone has a BLESSED and HAPPY 2010~
2010 IS STARTING OFF TO BE A GREAT YEAR!



I love this post! I'm so happy we got to hang out for dinner. Jeremy is a great guy and I'm very glad you're so happy!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!! You and Kiki need to come see me when it warms up some.
Love you!