Back in Nov I had my gallbladder taken out, which was not fun but luckily my bestie Diana stayed with me that week and took care of me! I also had alot of visitors, thanks to everyone for their prayers and thoughts and stopping by to see me, it meant alot!
Now onto the Holiday Season! This is my FAVORITE time of the year! I get to spend it with my amazing daughter, family and most of all my incredible boyfriend, Jeremy. Im so blessed to have him in my life! Everyone told me that when I stopped looking that the RIGHT one would come along and wow were they right!

I can't express how incredibly lucky I am to have him in mine and kearstyn's life. I can't wait to see what the future has in store!
Enjoy,







Kiki is, of course, so cute! And I can't wait to hear about and meet Jeremy. I'm glad you're happy!! Love!!
ReplyDelete