Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Very Proud Mommy =0)

I am so proud to blog about my sweet little Kearstyn! Today at work we were giving out letters to all the parents who's children were going to move up in Jan. I was so excited to get one that let me know that Kearstyn was moving up! She has been doing so well in her class, that they have decided that she is ready to move up to an older room! I can say that she is a VERY smart little girl! Im so amazed at what all she has learned and what she can do at her age. Miss Elizabeth and Miss AJ have been wonderful teachers and im so thankful that she started in their class. Im very excited for her and the opportunity to move up and to challenge herself! Miss Joni is going to be a GREAT teacher for her! I just had to brag a little about it because im very excited about how well she is doing and how much she is learning!
Night Night

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad Kiki is doing so well in school. She's such a smarty pants! hehe!! It was wonderful to see you today and for us to get to talk and catch up.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally fixed it! I couldnt figure it out, but Diana fixed it haha....Love you!!! I had SOO much fun with you yesterday! Let me know when you and chase can go to dinner =)

    ReplyDelete