Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gatlingburg

I have not been to Gatlinburg since I was in 8th grade, so I was so excited when Jeremy told me that we were going.  My friend from Texas came in and went with us along with jeremys friend.  We left late thrusday night and didnt get there until 3am....We also got lost on the mountain trying to find our cabin, it was very scary!!! But after an hour of circling, we finally it.  It was so amazing and beautiful inside! Friday we went to Ober Gatlinburg to watch the boys snowboard.  We did some things to pass the time! We went up the chair lift up to the top of the mountain and the view was amazing!  That night we went to eat at the Brewery there and it was really good!  After dinner we just walked the city and did the mirror maze, let me tell you, that was so difficul but hilarious at the same time!  Took us about 20 mins to get out!  We went back and enjoyed the hot tub and went to bed.  Saturday morning Jeremy and I got up and went to eat breakfast then we went and spend the day in the city, just the two of us, and it was nice! We walked for about 4 hrs and then went back to the Cabin to get ready for dinner.  We went to Bubba Gumps( if you havent tried it, next time when you are where there one is, do! The food is awesome!)  After dinner we went to the Ripleys Haunted Adventure, and it was terrifying! At the very end a guy with a chain saw came out and I have never ran that fast in my life! I pushed everyone out of the way to get to the elevator, lol!  After that we went to the Moving Theatre which was a lot of fun too!  Before we left to go back to the Cabin I of course had to get a tshirt and kearstyn one too!  We rented some movies went back to the Cabin, turned the fireplace on and just relaxed, it was nice!  Sunday we left and it was bittersweet!  However, we knew there was bad weather coming so we were trying to beat it home!  We did thank goodness, but Im praying for all that were effected by the Tornados!  I def want to go back there very soon! It was beautiful!
My husband is amazing for planning it and taking me , thank you baby!







No comments:

Post a Comment