Thursday, May 19, 2011

4K GRADUATE =)

So tonight, my sweet little girl graduated 4K.  I can't believe that she will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall.  Time has flown by and I just can't believe she is so grown up and will be 5 in July!  Tonight was so rewarding to watch her say the pledge of alligiance and then do a sign language song to a wonderful Christian song called "Today is The Day"! They also played 'never grow up" by Taylor Swift, all my mommy friends if you havent heard that song, you tube it, it will make you cry!!! She is the light of our world and I am so proud of the her and everything she is accomplashing.  She is such a bright little girl and I can't wait for all the new milestone for her to reach! Her next big event is her dance recital coming up Saturday.  It brings back so any memories bc I danced for 15yrs at Jackie O"oneal and now she gets to follow in my footsteps! Congratulations KIKI , WE LOVE YOU!







No comments:

Post a Comment