Im going to try my best to keep my blog updated now! I will recap with what has been going on the past 2months and put up a collage of our amazing and so much fun Wedding Reception, and then update everyone on sweet little Kearstyn.
So all in all its been a very hectic 2mths! I have found a new job and Kearstyn is starting a new school!
So about my new job- I will no longer be working at the Goddard School, or even teaching as of Oct 14th. Im going into the Banking world! I will able a Teller at Alabama Telco Credit Union downtown. Im very excited about it but also a little nervous. I know it will be a change of pace from chasing little kiddos all day to working with adults ha! I know this will be a good change for me and my family and I thank God for his favor in our lives! I will keep you updated on how the first couple of weeks go(training) and first day as a Teller. I start Oct 18th so wish me luck!
Kearstyn's new school- Since I will be changing Jobs, she will be changing schools. Im so thankful that my sister-in-law helped me to get kearstyn into Shades Mountain Baptist ELC. Amanda will be kearstyn's 4K teacher and I think we all are very excited about it! Since its only a 9-1 program, mandi has gratiously helped us out by offering to take kearstyn home with her and keeping her until I get off work. Im SO thankful for her and beaing able to help us out!!
More updates to come.....
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment