NEW ORLEANS
Last weekend Jeremy and I went down to good ole' New Orleans, LA. Neither of us had ever been there so we decided that we would go because one of Jeremy's good friends went down there as well, so we all hung out.
We didnt get to leave until both of us got off work so we got down there around 11pm and checked into the Marriot on Canal Street(it was HUGE and amazing!) After we got changed we headed out to Bourbon Street.
The weekend we decided to go, was the same weekend that Mardi Gras was beginning. I have never seen THAT many people in one place EVER! It was sooo hard to move walking down the street, but it was def amusing people watching! We ended up going to a bar called The Beach, which was inside and outside. It was massive! We stayed there for the rest of the night. I saw things that I NEVER want to see again! haha
The next day we went and ate at Romoulade, which was soooo good! Then we walked to the French Quarter and by the time we got back to Canal street there was another parade going on. There was a parade every 2hours! After we watched that we went to this amazing little cafe called Cafe Beignet where we ate the best beignets I have ever had! After that we went back to the hotel to get changed for the night.
Saturday night we watched the biggest parade on Canal and caught lots of beads(and no i did nothing to get them haha) . After that we ventured to the Casino, Jeremy and I didnt gamble but the other people we were with did. The Casino was sooooo huge!!! After that we went to eat dinner at Bourbon Seafood House and then walked around a little bit and called it a night.
Before we left out Sunday morning we drove by and saw the Real World 2000 House
It was such a GREAT trip and had a complete blast. It was a getaway that we both needed! I cant wait to take many more trips with jeremy =)



I'm so glad y'all had such a great time!! I've never been there either but hopefully I'll get to go one day. Come see us soon! BR is getting bigger every day!!
ReplyDelete