
We had such a fun weekend! Starting Friday afternoon, Kiki had her class Halloween party so she got to wear her Tinkerbell costume ALL DAY! Then Friday night Sam took me to see Jewel downtown. She was soooo good acoustic and we had so much fun! Then Saturday we met Kearstyn's mimi and nana and went to my brother and sister in laws neighborhood to trick or treat! It was FREEZING but kiki refused to wear a jacket! Kearstyn and her cousins got TONS of candy!! Here are a few pictures from the concert and from Halloween! I hope everyone had a great Halloween and a great Monday!

Sam and I at dinner before the concert
Jewel! These pictures are blurry because I couldnt use my flash. So Im only going to put up a couple
We were SUPER close!
I got to break away from my class to take a picture with my Tinkerbell =)
My little Tinkerbell *she is OBSESSED with her*
Starting to rack up!
She was FREEZING!
And so was I haha
Her with all her Candy!



No comments:
Post a Comment